[Chicago] Chef

Brantley Harris deadwisdom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:59:29 CEST 2010

I don't really understand why you have to leave Python for Ruby
because of Chef...  Surely you could use them in tandem?

I think Chef is a really interesting idea.  And a python version could
be rocking, if anyone wants to hack on that I'm sure I would help.  I
don't think it would take much, honestly.