[Chicago] Chef

Daniel Griffin dgriff1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:11:54 CEST 2010

*Once you've got your recipes sorted out, Chef allows you to programatically
set up and commission production-ready server instances in next to no time.*
*
*
Isn't the hard part creating the config files? Would it be easier to create
a recipe?

I usually just get the config right then add it to source control.