[Chicago] Chicago Djangonauts meetup, April 7th

Ben Rathbone ben.rathbone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:06:19 CEST 2011

Quick Reminder: Djangonauts on Thursday.

Imaginary is located at:
5121 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Chicago, IL  60640

Here is a link to the address on Google Maps: http://tinyurl.com/3ol9fvr

The office is on the second floor.

If you have any trouble getting into the office, call (877) 275-9144
and we will help you out.