[Chicago] Analyte Health is hiring Python developers

Leon Chism leon at chism.org
Wed Apr 6 16:37:01 CEST 2011

Analyte Health is hiring developers at all experience levels to join the
technology team in our Chicago office. Analyte Health is an on-line
physician's practice using the power of the Internet to create convenient,
private, and patient-focused medical care for our patients. See the full
listing, and apply, at
http://jobs.analytehealth.com/apply/YEtIiX/Software-Developer.html

We employ a variety of technologies to deliver our vision. Our code is
Python. Our websites are Django. We serve content using a mix of nginx,
tornado, memcached, and MySQL. We functional test our sites using Selenium
and we unittest our code. We use open source solutions when available, and
we open source our own technologies when appropriate.

We are looking for developers at all experience levels who have

* Built and maintained customer facing web applications.
* Worked with any MVC based web framework like Django, Rails, or Servlets.
* Developed production systems using dynamically typed languages like
Python, Ruby, Scala, or Groovy.
* Thrived in agile environments.
* Experience with the tools we use like tornado, fabric, nginx, RabbitMQ,
Selenium, and memcached.
* Collaborated closely with clients, product owners, and other non-technical
folks.
* A desire to work in a results-driven meritocracy.
* The willingness to debate with peers who are as talented and intelligent
as you.
* A quality mindset, and a test-driven development habit.
* A demonstrated passion for advancing their own skills and knowledge.

Analyte Health is a start-up with some great benefits: besides a great
working environment and a great team, you’ll have access to an array of
insurance benefits, a 401(k) plan, catered lunches everyday, and we’ll get
you whatever hardware and software you need to do amazing things for our
patients.

No recruiters, please....we can handle this.

If it sounds interesting to you, apply at
http://jobs.analytehealth.com/apply/YEtIiX/Software-Developer.html