[Chicago] Job opening: Trading Technologies - Senior Software Quality Engineer

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:02:43 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Daniel Griffin <dgriff1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure why. TT is a well known company, the job seems clear enough.
> Maybe they just hate bagels and foosball?

I wish I had a bagel right now. We love foosball. We also love Brian
Curtin and not just because he has a cool first name but because he is
a major contributor to Python and ChiPy while he is also a gentleman.

Concerning bashing job posting based on previous experiences, eh ...
it is a free world but probably is more embarrassing to the poster
than the target. Every success business probably has had some dark
times.

Cheers, Brian

--
Brian Ray