[Chicago] Job opening: Trading Technologies - Senior Software Quality Engineer

Allan LeSage allanlesage at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:03:14 CEST 2011

I do find it interesting that the testing tools common to the Chi-town
web/marketing community would find a purchase in the trading biz.  How far
up the stack does Python get, in peoples' experience?  It's my impression
that Python is a hard sell for what are often traditional Microsoft shops.

Allan
(who used to work at Wolverine)