[Chicago] ChiPy North meeting

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:48:23 CEST 2011

> I'd like to suggest we move the North meeting to the first Thursday of the
> month. That makes it two weeks between the Chicago and North meetings and
> might make scheduling and organizing for each easier.

We had this conversation before the North meeting existed. The census
was that if we are planning for the Loop meeting at the same time as
the North meeting it would get confusing due to overlap.  Since the
North meeting is more manageable, it could take less then a week for
planning. On the other hand, now there exists a North group the group
should decide.  Just a word of caution, changing the date frequently
is probably more trouble than keeping it consistent.

--

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717