[Chicago] Venue for August ChiPy

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:08:09 CEST 2011

I'm looking for a venue/host for our next loop meeting on Thurs.
August 11th.  Any offers?

We have had between 75-120 consistently for the last four months. We
have attracted some interesting presentations. Generally, those who
attend the meetings walk way saying they learned something and had a
good time.

Hosting is a great way to give back as well as help make your
organization known as a friend of Python. Good for HR, PR, and can be
a great time.

Please post to the list if your interested in hosting ChiPy!  This may
be the best meeting ever. Let's make it that folks!

Cheers! Brian Ray