[Chicago] Walking a class tree using dir

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Aug 17 16:28:30 CEST 2011

    Carl> Start with locals() and go down, then the root of the tree will
    Carl> end up at the bottom, were tree roots are normally found :)

Right.  I never saw the orignal request, so I don't know what the OP's
defined setup was, but if you have a module M which defines class C and
another module N when defines class D, a subclass of C, the code is going to
have to poke around in multiple files looking for D->C references.  The
inspect module might well come in handy as well.

Skip