[Chicago] venue

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:02:42 CEST 2011

I would really like someone like Morningstar for this one because we
are having a dual language/ dual screen thingy.

Also, we met some possible venues (Boeing building, ... other loop
locations!?) at the ChiPy SocialDev booth this weekend.

BTW, thanks to all those who crowded around our booth Saturday. Hope
to see some of you.

On a side note, Chicago ALT.NET organizers showed some interest in
doing a co-meeting. That could get insane...

Lots of stuff going on. Who wants to sponsor, host, talk.... currently
the topic is "Erlang VS Python" Daniel? Garrett?

This is going to be great.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
> I think we have a talk.  Where will it happen?
>
> I am going to be in Portland, so I vote we have it there.
>
> --
> Carl K

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717