[Chicago] BSON

Japhy Bartlett japhy at pearachute.com
Sun Aug 28 04:33:25 CEST 2011

Yeah Tal, in other words: nobody uses BSON. :)

I just don't really see why you'd ever use it directly as a (particularly
python) dev.  It's like doing a talk about the various mysql engines, except
less useful since Mongo only uses BSON.

Just... kind of interesting, but an odd niche for a talk to a python group.
But who cares what I think?

- Japhy