[Chicago] Senior Python Developer at Food Genius

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:30:27 CET 2011

Food Genius is pretty rad. They are friendly folks and their Android (and
iOS?) app is a cool idea. Let's say you want to eat somewhere but you can't
think of where to go -- you open Food Genius and it tells you! You just
have to answer some questions to seed it with what you like and don't like.
I have definitely discovered a few nearby options I wouldn't have gone to
otherwise. I've only used it on Android.