[Chicago] Repraps

Jonathan Palecek jonathan at creativecommons.org
Fri Dec 16 01:29:11 CET 2011

It is already a 4D printer, since it uses the fourth dimension to
sequentially put down layers.  I'm also a time traveler from the
1980's; though due to technical limitations, I can only travel
forwards in time.
</sargasm>

The benefit of waiting until February is then I'll have a chance to do
something reasonably substantial with the existing code base or start
prototyping some of my ideas.