[Chicago] who cares about meeting topics

Phil probare.enteract at rcn.com
Wed Dec 21 06:01:35 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 12:32 -0600, Carl Karsten wrote:
> I am wondering how many people decide to attend or not based on what
> talks are scheduled?
I attend to get to know people so the talks are just an added inducement
to come. However listening to some talks that I never thought I had an
interest in has taught me a lot and keeps me up to date with ideas and
technologies. Sometimes I come just to see the inside of the place
hosting the event, or to buy some of what they are selling (e.g.
Sully's).

Phil