[Chicago] contract position open in Northern suburbs

Dorie Isaacson disaacson at culturefit.com
Wed Dec 28 18:36:48 CET 2011

Python software engineer is needed to assist in building unique semantic
analysis tools using nltk and other modules.

-  North suburban industrial asset firm.

-  2: month contract  (in the pythonic sense).

Requirements:

-  Web as UI interface experience (though WxGlade or similar is
interesting).

-  Data storage and retrieval using mySQL or similar SQL datastore.

-  Prior experience with Git and AWS a plus.

Work initially from the client's Northbrook office with option to work
remotely thereafter.

Kind regards,

Dorie Isaacson

P.S. - Please send me a LinkedIn invite and I will accept it.

Dorie Isaacson
Senior Staffing Consultant
CultureFit (http://www.culturefit.com)
(847) 945-7600 Main Office