[Chicago] ANN NO ChiPy North meeting this month

Mark Lawrence lifestyleignition at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:22:15 CET 2011

Hi Brian,

Was checking email on a friend's iphone before so couldn't write a lot.  I
might be able to host that day, but I am not sure.  I can let you know for
sure about that date sometime tomorrow.  It seems there were a lot of people
who wanted the event further north.  We live in the city, so it might be
better if we participate as speakers about Python and SpotHero at the
downtown event.  Otherwise we could either host it in Northfield, or attend
as speakers if it's not that far North.  Let me know what you think.

Mark

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> There will be NO ChiPy North meeting tomorrow due to lack of participation.
>
> I think we need to plan a bit more ahead for North meetings. We may
> also consider holding North meetings every other month until we gain
> more momentum.
>
> We apologize for the inconvenience.  See you next month St Patrick's
> Day March 17th.
>
> Regards, Brian

Mark Lawrence
http://www.lifestyleignition.com