[Chicago] ChiPy Loop Meeting Speaker Proposal

Mark Lawrence mark at spothero.com
Thu Feb 17 23:18:17 CET 2011

Hey all,

It's Mark again from SpotHero.  Myself and Jeremy are two Chicago
Entrepreneurs currently working on our startup.  It's being coded in Python
and we have been working on it since September.  Shooting to go live in mid
April.  We would like to present from the business side of a startup using
Python.

SpotHero is an online parking application being built which allows someone
to rent out their parking spot to someone when they are not using it.
 Conversely, it allows somebody to rent it out temporarily when they are not
using it.  This can be for a sporting event, concert, festival, airport park
and ride, etc.

We would be willing to let those interested look at the code at the meeting
which is currently being pushed to github.

Let me know if this sounds interesting or if there is room for our
presentation.  Please feel free to ask any questions.  Either way, we're
looking forward to seeing you all there at the meeting.

Mark

--
Mark Lawrence
Co-Founder SpotHero Inc.