[Chicago] Python job openings

Salman Rehman SRehman at instanttechnology.com
Fri Feb 18 21:46:42 CET 2011

Hi Chicago Python Developers,

I am a IT recruiter and currently we came across couple of Jr to Sr level Python developers opportunities in Downtown Chicago. I have listed the job descriptions if anyone is interested please contact me. These are fulltime and C2H with great salary and benefits!

Marketing Company
Python/PHP Developer

Our client is looking for multiple senior and junior level PHP and/or Python Developers to join a creative, high-energy, and faced paced development team. They solve scalability problems, deal with large data sets and adopt best-of-breed technologies quickly. They value quality, reliable code and are open to new ideas and architectures. Communication and collaboration are essential.

Qualifications:
* Proficiency in web service creation and consumption
* Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, particularly in the context of dynamic languages
* Familiarity with the Zend Framework (for PHP developers)
* Familiarity with the Django web Framework (for Python developers)
* Experience with jQuery, AJAX, CSS and HTML is a PLUS
* Experience with relational databases and object-relational mappers
* Interest in unit testing and functional testing is PREFERRED
* Willingness to work on legacy code
* Willingness to explore problem spaces, learn new technologies and collaborate closely with colleagues

Salman Rehman| Technical Recruiter
Instant Technology, LLC
200 West Adams #1440 | Chicago, IL | 60606
tel 312.582.2626|fax 312.546.5301
Srehman at instanttechnology.com<mailto:Srehman at instanttechnology.com>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/salmanrehman
www.instanttechnology.com<http://www.instanttechnology.com/>

Awards
* Women-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) - WBE National                    * Top 20 Best Places to Work in Illinois
* Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America                                     * Chicago's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
* Top 100 Human Resources Companies - Inc. Magazine                            * Inavero Institute Best of Staffing Honoree
* Top 50 Businesses in Chicago - Inc. Magazine                                            * Influential Women in Business Honoree