[Chicago] Flourish Conference Mini Expo

Joshua Herman zitterbewegung at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:04:01 CET 2011

We understand that ChiPy has a prevailing image in the Chicago
tech community and we think it would be a great fit for Flourish
2011's mini expo, an event that will be part of Chicago's fifth annual
opensource conference, hosted by UIC-ACM and the Chicago LUG. This
conference, as you have well seen last year, will attract many
enthusiasts, educators, professionals, students, and entrepeneurs in
the Chicago community to get inspired and engaged within the larger
sphere of the open source community. This is why we'd be really
excited to see ChiPy to disseminate its involvement with open source
technologies.

Flourish is a bit earlier this year than in prior years. Flourish
Conference 2011 will be held on Friday, April 1st to Sunday, April
3rd. As usual, the event will be held at the University of Illinois at
Chicago. In addition to the mini-expo, this year's Flourish will host
excellent, open source related talks and workshops and a coding
sprint. More information can be found on our website:
http://www.flourishconf.com/.

Acquiring a mini-expo table for non-profit organizations is free.
Check out http://www.flourishconf.com/2011/miniexpo for more
information about how to sign up for one.

Thank you for your time. I hope that I will see you  at Flourish
Conference 2011.

Sincerely,

Joshua Herman