[Chicago] (Yet Another) Job Seeker

Walter Askew waltaskew at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 03:27:07 CET 2011

If you (or anyone else) is looking for a job doing web stuff in Python, my company is hiring.  The company is called SteepRock -- here's the website: http://steeprockinc.com/ .  You can check out the wanted ad for the position on the Python job board: http://www.python.org/community/jobs/  (I missed it for a while when I was job hunting because the location is 'Telecommute, US' )

I can answer questions about the job off-list.  I'm a programmer, not a recruiter, so I'll be happy to answer questions like a real human being.