[Chicago] Fwd: Holly - Triple Crown Consulting - remote web2py opp!

Massimo Di Pierro massimo.dipierro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:23:40 CET 2011

Below is one more job opportunity that I received some time ago. I also directed Neil from quantrec to the group a few weeks ago.

These days at experts4solutions.com we are getting many requests from employers about job offers, definitively more than we can handle.

I will forward some of them to chipy if members are not interested.

Massimo

Begin forwarded message: