[Chicago] July meeting topics

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:04:36 CEST 2011

it's a little early, but hey why not ...

Who wants to present at the next meeting?

When: Thursday July 14th 2011 7 p.m.
Where: Morningstar Inc: Global Headquarters 22 W Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
_

Geoff Hing has kindly offered to talk about the Apps for Metro
project.  i.e. Do cool stuff with data in Python!
http://www.appsformetrochicago.org/
_

If there's interest, I can give a 20 min talk on Playdoh and how you can use it:
http://playdoh.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Playdoh is Mozilla's starter kit for new Django projects.  It aims to
be secure-by-default and set up all the same goodies we use to scale
for high traffic, perform background tasks, localize our sites in many
languages, and other cool things.
_

Any other topics?

This could well be the best meeting ever...