[Chicago] Looking for a position

Jonathan Hayward jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
Tue Jul 5 18:33:10 CEST 2011

I'm looking for a position and wanted to see if anyone in the group had any
openings.

I'm looking for a contract-to-hire or full-time position at company
headquarters; I'm interested in usability, internal/intranet tools, and
having a large amount of responsibility for a small project. My main
interest is on the back end but I have tried to learn front end technologies
so I can handle front end responsibilities well even if they are not my main
responsibility. I am more or less a Unix/Linux generalist. I'd be interested
in hearing if you think you have something that might be a fit.

--
→ Jonathan Hayward, Author, Django JavaScript Integration: AJAX and jQuery
<https://www.packtpub.com/django-javascript-integration-ajax-and-jquery/book>
jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
→ Ajax, CGI, CMS, CSS, Django, HTML, IA, JSON, JavaScript, LAMP, Linux,
Perl, PHP, Python, SQL, UI, Unix, Usability, UX, XHTML, XML
→ With a good interest in the human side of computing and making software
and websites a joy to use