[Chicago] Seeking Freelancer

Kevin Silha ksilha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:09:55 CEST 2011

I need somebody who knows a fair amount about Linux security for several
hours of freelance work.

The situation…

Trying to pass a SOAP request from Salesforce.com, through a simple proxy
built with Python/Django on a Linux server living on Amazon EC2, to AT&T to
retrieve some information to send back to Salesforce. The issues are,
Salesforce has a whitelist for Cert signers they accept preventing a direct
request, AT&T is locked down like fort knox, and I know little about
SSL/Certificates/etc.

I need someone to configure the proxy to successfully pass the request to
AT&T. I have the cert, documentation from AT&T, so this should not be too
hard for somebody who knows this stuff. I can forward the documentation to
anyone interested, and perhaps you can return an estimate.

My company really needs a few reliable resources for this sort of thing
since we run into these sort of issues from time to time. If anyone would
like a little extra work, please contact me. We are in Oak Brook.

Best Regards,

Kevin Silha

*Keystone Business Services*

1100 Jorie Boulevard Suite 370

Oak Brook IL 60523

Office: 630.401.8426

Fax: 630.839.2000

Web: http://www.mykeystonebusiness.com

The information contained in this email communication and its attachments,
if any, is the property of Keystone Business Services, Inc., includes
privileged and confidential materials, and is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  Any
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
email communication and its attachments, if any, by unauthorized persons is
prohibited.  If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended
recipient as indicated above, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error, and that the receipt of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of
confidentiality.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone and/or reply email, and permanently
delete all copies of this transmission in your possession or control,
including any attachments.  Thank you.