[Chicago] An introduction

Vern Ceder vceder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:01:42 CET 2011

Hi Brian,

Netsuite is a cloud based, SaaS, fully buzzword compliant enterprise
ERP, CRM, inventory, financials, etc. package, which will be our
backend. I don't have netsuite experience myself, and don't know too
much about it, other than it does expose an API and there are Python
libraries to access it. I'm sure I'll be learning way more in the next
few weeks.

Cheers,
Vern