[Chicago] pedantic guessing game demo

Malcolm Newsome malcolm.newsome at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:48:43 CET 2011

Hey All!

I don't think my last message went through.I used the wrong subject line.

I should clarify.  I'm the one who's new to programming.  I put a simple
program together that we (my kids are 7 and 3) could have a little fun
playing.  I've been doing some Python exercises, but this was my first
attempt at writing a program on my own... from scratch.   I haven't learned
much about conditionals and loops yet, so I knew there would be some really
neat ways to improve the code.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

PS - One thing programming is teaching me (albeit very slowly apparently) is
to be much more specific when I write!  J