[Chicago] Looking for a well designed yet sizable project to read

Norman, Tim Tim.Norman at dreamworks.com
Mon Mar 21 18:49:41 CET 2011

Dear ChiPy,

Please see below email from Brian, the ChiPy Organizer.  I was not aware it was against the rules to send job opportunities to the user group.  It will make sure Dreamworks Animation does not use the ChiPy email address.  And, thanks Brian, for not publicly scorning me as you mentioned in your email.  :)

Thanks all and have a great year.

Tim-

Tim Norman
Dreamworks Animation