[Chicago] Dedicated Server Hosting Recommendations?

Malcolm Newsome malcolm.newsome at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:54:28 CEST 2011

Hey All!

As a promised follow up to this thread from the end of March...I decided to
go with a dedicated server at Server4You (http://www.server4you.com/).  I'm
paying $68.99/mo (no setup fee) for the following:

The EcoServer was a strong selling point for me since my website will be
featuring deals for the "conscious consumer" (green, eco-friendly, organic,
natural, etc...).  I decided on a new name...QiVeev.com.  It's being fully
developed using Django.

Here some of the server specs
*EcoServer LARGE* CPU  TypeAMD Athlon™ II X4  QuantityQuad-Core  Clock Rate4x
2.3 GHz  Main Memory  Capacity8 GB  TypeDDR3 ECC  Hard Disks  Quantity2
Capacity1,000 GB  TypeSATA II, 5,400 rpm, 8 MB  RAIDRAID 1 by software
Mainboard  ChipsetAMD 785G  NetworkBroadcom BCM57780

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Malcolm Newsome <malcolm.newsome at gmail.com