[Chicago] Offering criticism

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Nov 1 16:05:31 CET 2011

    >> Is this what usually goes on here?

    Brian> Usually only at the worst times: when someone is trying to offer
    Brian> up a job. An acceptable amount of times for this to happen would
    Brian> be zero, but not everyone on here has grown up.

    Brian> (Hopefully that's the end of the off-topic responses for this
    Brian> thread.  Apologies to Brian Boyer)

Correct.  If you have criticism (hopefully constructive) of something anyone
posts here, whether they are looking to fill a job posting or not, off-list
replies are probably the best route.  I realize we have Reply-To set to the
list, but please make the effort to be respectful, especially on-list.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
(one of your moderators)