[Chicago] talk details

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Nov 30 23:09:21 CET 2011

I am experimenting with the pycon site code.  I have a copy setup, and
would like anyone who is talking at next weeks chipy to stuff there
talk details in here:  http://nov.chipy.org  (nov because today it is
November, and it didn't occur to me the meeting was actually in
December.   The site says March 2012 Santa Clara.. try to get past all
this.)

Whatever title and description you enter will be used for the video.
and maybe the meeting announcement.  Ignore "Abstract" - put an X to
satisfy the "required field" nonsense.

I am not even sure if we have consensus on who is talking about what.
either way, if anyone wants to try out the talk review, create an
account, send me your username, and I'll try to add you to the
reviewer group.

I am looking for 2 kinds of feedback:
Is it actually working as expected
Does this seem OK for user group meetings?

And I am learning how this site works.  So far I have been involved
with 4 Python conferences that were not able to get it fully working.

--
Carl K