[Chicago] analyte health is hiring python/django developers
leon at chism.org
Wed Oct 5 16:37:18 CEST 2011
Analyte Health is once again hiring senior level developers (and one QA
automation engineer) to join the technology team in our Chicago office.
Analyte Health is an on-line physician's practice using the power of the
Internet to create convenient, private, and patient-focused medical care for
our patients. See the full listing, and apply, at
http://jobs.analytehealth.com/apply/YEtIiX/Software-Developer.html and the
QA job listing is here:
At Analyte, we employ a variety of technologies to deliver our vision. Our
code is Python. Our websites are Django. We serve content using a mix of
Apache, memcached, and MySQL. We functional test our sites using Selenium
and we unit test our code. We use Jenkins (or is it Hudson...I forgot what
Larry said we should call it _this_ week) as our Continuous Integration
server and we work hard to keep it clean. We use open source solutions when
available, and we open source our own technologies when appropriate.
We are looking for senior level developers who have
* Built and maintained customer facing web applications.
* Worked with any MVC based web framework like Django, Rails, or Servlets.
* Developed production systems using dynamically typed languages like
Python, Ruby, Scala, or Groovy.
* Thrived in agile environments.
* Experience with the tools we use like fabric, apache, RabbitMQ, Selenium,
* Collaborated closely with clients, product owners, and other non-technical
* A desire to work in a results-driven meritocracy.
* The willingness to debate with peers who are as talented and intelligent
* A quality mindset, and a test-driven development habit.
* A demonstrated passion for advancing their own skills and knowledge.
Analyte Health is a start-up with some great benefits: besides a great
working environment and a great team, you’ll have access to an array of
insurance benefits, a 401(k) plan, catered lunches everyday, and we’ll get
you whatever hardware and software you need to do amazing things for our
No recruiters, please....we can handle this.
If it sounds interesting to you, use the links above and apply. If you have
questions, email me: leon at analytehealth.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chicago