[Chicago] Venue & Topic

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:09:13 CEST 2011

I have been asking around off the list. I have not come up with a
really cool unique venue. We may need to stick with a really cool
unoriginal venue like ITA. Please let me know if you come up with
anything.

On topics, the floor is now open for topics and presenters. Here are some ideas:

* Your PyCon Talk
* All things MQ.... Rabbit, Zero, .....
* Zope... yes I said Zope. I still think it would be awsome to dive
back into Zope goodness and badness....
* Big Data stuff ...Map Reduce over Hadoop... MongoDB. Cassandra

If you have anything on the tip of your tongue just toss it out there.
We are wide open and will gladely give honest feedback.

--

Brian Ray