[Chicago] pycharm Re: Venue & Topic

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Oct 7 23:31:16 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Chad Glendenin <chad at glendenin.com> wrote:
> I just picked up a $49 license for the PyCharm Python/Django IDE while
> it's on sale (50% off for 9 more days), but I'm a long-time Vim user

thanks for pointing that out. That was cheap enough that I bought a
license for Carl for him to try out just based on how much people like
their intellij product (I say, even though I use eclipse for java). I
figure he can play around with it to see how cool it is. I'm still
using vim when I do python stuff right now.

do you have any good vim plugins or dot file stuff to share?

--
sheila