[Chicago] Looking for Presentor for Thursday

Greg Baugues greg at tablexi.com
Wed Oct 12 17:37:57 CEST 2011

While there's no technical topic on which I can speak with authority, At
Windy City Rails I gave a presentation called *How to Be The Most
Interesting Man in the World*.

I'm a programmer turned sales guy. The presentation is about how I learned
how to talk to people by treating it as an engineering challenge, and hacks
I learned for face-to-face interaction. I'll share specific techniques for
how to start a conversation with anyone and have them feel it was the most
interesting conversation they've had all day.

You're probably looking for something more technical, but if you would like
something a little different, I'm happy to present.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys:
>
> Garrett has a conflict for tomorrow nights meeting.
>
> Is there anyone who can present on something? Perhaps MQ or editor related.
>

> --
>
> Brian Ray

Greg Baugues
312.576.6701