[Chicago] Last chance to RSVP for tonights meeting

Greg Baugues greg at tablexi.com
Fri Oct 14 19:08:05 CEST 2011

Hey all,

Thanks again for the opportunity to speak last night.

I put the slides online, though I'm not sure how useful they will be as they
are mostly pictures.

Here's the clip from Heat <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb0vUHduwII>
(relevant
:40 - 3:25). He's using short open ended questions to give her permission to
keep talking, while saying nothing about himself. He's not trying to tell
her how cool he is, he's just letting her talk about things that

As long as they're talking, you can't screw it up. You don't have to worry
about saying the wrong thing, if they're bored. You don't have to even know
anything about the topic at hand. You can talk to anyone: nuclear
physicists, lawyers, football fanatics, even women....

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> HERE -> http://chipy.org/
>
> I will send the host the list at 3PM.  If your not on the list, you
> may have issues with security. Call 773 669 7717 my cell if this
> happens. Sometimes they are cool sometimes not.
>
> This is going to be great. See you there.
>
> Brian

Greg Baugues
312.576.6701