[Chicago] German video help

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sun Oct 16 08:13:50 CEST 2011

I need some help reviewing from someone who understands German, unlike
me.  Make sure that the title screen is the title of the talk that the
video is,  the unicode chars got rendered correctly, then skip to the
end and make sure that looks like the actual end.   generally takes me
about a minute.   The list is here:

http://veyepar.nextdayvideo.com:8080/main/C/pyconde/S/pyconde2011/s/3/

If you are interested, you can review and email me what you find.  Or
if you are going to do it later let me know and I'll give you a login
so you can flip the state from 'review' to 'post'  which will help
keep someone else from reviewing the same one.

--
Carl K