[Chicago] Inviting ChiPy to CloudCamp Chicago November 1

Dave Nielsen cloudcampdave at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:04:24 CEST 2011

Hi ChiPy,

We're organizing CloudCamp Chicago Tuesday evening, November 1 5:30 to 9:00
at  Gibson’s Steakhouse 5464 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018. I thought
some Python people might want to participate in this free event.

www.cloudcamp.org/chicago

Cloudcamp is being held in conjunction with IBM Cloud Forum scheduled from 2
to 5 pm.

CloudCamp is a fun, free way to learn more about Cloud Computing from your
peers in Chicagoland. it is structured as an unconference without vendor
bias. End users, IT professionals and vendors are all encouraged to share
experiences, challenges and solutions. There will be lots of networking,
food and discussion.

Does anyone have any experience with Python and Cloud Computing
together (Heroku or PiCloud?) that you could share? We have some lightning
talks scheduled but there is room for more. There are also opportunities to
share and discuss during the unconference breakout sessions. Anyone
interested in presenting a five-minute lightning talk please contact me.

For more information, refer to http://www.cloudcamp.org/chicago or contact
me.

Cheers,
Dave