[Chicago] My Erlang/Python Job Scheduler

Daniel Griffin dgriff1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:09:44 CEST 2011

Some people expressed interest in the job scheduler I have been writing. The
source can be found here: https://github.com/dgriff1/HQ-Scheduler

We are close to finishing it and are testing it right now. We also need to
finish our packaging scripts and will provide nice installers.

The main features are:
- Remote execution of tasks on agents, capturing stdout/stderr, specifying
start in directory and feeding stdin.
- Ability to integrate with just about any platform and language.
- Schedule tasks just about any way you can imagine.
- Free and Open Source.

If you have questions ask away, if you want to use it when its done send me
an email off the list.

Thanks,
Dan