[Chicago] Three Bilnd Mice ChiPy job board Idea

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:37:42 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 09:20, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
> 3) Moderator Mouse. This is an experienced HR dude that goes through
> the inputs from (1) and (2) and makes "marriages",  They do not see
> contact information for either. Only once a marriage between the two
> occurs, can one or the other follow a link to obtain contact
> information only after filling out a form that will help evaluate the
> candidate. If they do not thing they are a good candidate or a it is a
> good job, there is a place to say why and that is send that in place
> of an introduction.  This helps the blind system be more verbose.

I would hope this person is as far away from an HR type as possible.
In order to be a good matchmaker, they'd have to understand the
technologies involved to some degree, and have enough of an
understanding to gauge the level the hunter mouse is looking for and
the worker mouse has.

HR and recruiters are terrible at this.