[Chicago] Three Bilnd Mice ChiPy job board Idea

Adam Wonak adam.wonak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 04:47:16 CEST 2011

I am interested in working on this project too.  It sounds like an original
take on a saturated market. Also, it just sounds like fun!

Adam

On Wednesday, September 14, 2011, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Allan LeSage <allanlesage at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Brian has an original idea, and we've committed to a manual e-mail
workflow for the moment.  What are the first features to implement for the
site proper?  Possibly resume-submission and/or job-posting-submission?--

> You got it. That for sure is the fist task. Also, I have a stack of jobs
and resumes we can use as templates.  We should also take a look at the
forms on linked in, dice, and likes... this is going to be fun.