[Chicago] Three Blind Mice SIG and Focus Group

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:09:02 CEST 2011

This is going to happen. I have enough Mice from these categories to
say that for sure. I would still like more mice.  Please let me know
if you are talent seaker, a job seaker, or a HR genius and you wish to
participate in this program.

Also, got some hackers but always could use some more. Now, we could
really use someone who wants to improve their front end skills.
Anybody want to do some site design work.

Let me know by Wed Next week. I will be sending an invite to a focus
group meeting where all involved with this project will talk about the
solution before we start development. I will arrange this off the
list; so, if your interested in this ChiPy sponsored event email me
now.

Thanks Brian

--

Brian Ray