[Chicago] Textura is looking for Python, call Paul May

Paul May paul at paulmayassociates.com
Wed Sep 21 17:42:22 CEST 2011

 Brian and ChiPy Members, great news on the 5K sponsorship. Congrats.

 Textura is looking for Python developers. You'll be working with the latest software techniques and some very cooool people....

Job Description:

Textura builds web-based software for the Construction industry.  We are the recognized leader in our field with over 75,000 users.  As a Python Developer, you will develop the next-generation proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact the company's business results.

Requirements:

.           A minimum of one plus yrs of solid GUI or server side Web- Application Python software development experience.

.           Solid understanding of object orient concepts, using formal development methods. (Experience with agile/test driven methodologies a plus)

.           Experience developing robust, secure, complex, scalable, high volume, commercial-grade web applications.

Location is Deerfield

Click here to apply online

Paul

v 708.479.1111
c 312.925.1294
Paul May & Associates (PMA)
paul at paulmayassociates.com

(The following links were included with this email:)
http://www.pcrecruiter.net/pcrbin/apply.asp?r=1QAXysijerNxuYgTMMJUpiyQBa4KloTNchdFR%2fe3x%2boKNg7XAutxCskNZiGr%2bbxCg%2btSCwI%3d

mailto:paul at paulmayassociates.com

mailto:paul at paulmayassociates.com