[Chicago] [ANN] ChiPy receives sponsorship

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:31:50 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 19:35, Brian Herman <bherma3 at uic.edu> wrote:
> Lets create a google docs spreadsheet so we can see how the money is being
> spent.
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiS7_uxzOSqEdFhheWdwRHF2aEJubWFKZ19FRUx4Q1E&hl=en_US

This all just happened a day ago. Whenever the accounting stuff is
setup, as Brian Ray said, you'll be able to get a glimpse of where
things stand. We currently have this inside the PSF - every month
there's an treasurer's report sent out with accounting summaries
available, and I believe you could request more information if
necessary. However, I couldn't imagine needing any more detail.
Especially not a live spreadsheet.