[Chicago] North meeting this week

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Sep 28 17:34:04 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Vern Ceder <vceder at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder and more detailed directions for the North meeting this
> week. (Sorry I didn't think to include the detailed directions sooner - I
> was in the midst of getting ready to travel and was scatterbrained!)
> Date/Time: Thursday, Sept 29, 7:30 pm
> Location: Zoro Tools, Inc, 1445 Armour Blvd, Mundelein
> Directions: Zoro is one block south of the intersection of Butterfield Road
> and Townline Road. Park anywhere and go to the back (parking lot) door and
> ring the bell if needed.
> Talk: Python and Robots: Teaching Programming in High School, Vern Ceder
> Pizza and soft drinks provided.
> The RSVP for is online at chipy.org
> Thanks and I hope to see you Thursday!

Any Loopies want to ride up with me?  Hmm, I may want to leave pretty
early to pick up some drive caddies.  for sure I want to arrive around
6:30, which means leaving here by 5:45 if I skip the drive caddies.
which I can.  But if you are up for seeing my favorate place to buy
computers:

Cnt Systems. 1548 Barclay Boulevard. Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-4530

Which is not much of a detour at all, but I think they go home at 6.
so better leave Chicago 5-5:15.

--
Carl K