[Chicago] Django w/ Pinax for building a social network site?

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Thu Sep 29 03:35:57 CEST 2011

Another shameless plug - sorry I cannot resist - ;-)

Pycon Brazil 2011 is web2py powered
http://www.pythonbrasil.org.br/
Pycon Argentina 2011 is web2py powered
http://ar.pycon.org/2011
Pycon Asia 2011 is web2py powered
http://apac.pycon.org/
Registration at Pycon US 2009 and 2010 were also web2py powered (although not the same software used by the other three).

Anyway, none of these (nor the current pycon) is technically a social network.

Massimo