[Chicago] ChiPy Artwork

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:52:05 CEST 2012

I am sure none of you care too much ;) However, I wanted to fill you in
that we have contracted an artist to redo our ChiPy logo. Here are some
examples of her work:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.201909199853422.55299.100001030304307&type=32
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.106377829406560.3783.100001030304307&type=3

... pretty clever stuff, in my opinion.

This contact was made at PyCon and I will fill you all in as the art
progresses. This is also something to keep in mind if your working on the
next version of the chipy.org site.

Also, a reminder, we must get the github issue complete for Carl or he will
go on strike. Seriously!  If no takers by this weekend I will take care of
it; however, I will probably not have it in production in time for our next
meeting.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray