[Chicago] crowdSPRING is looking for two full time Python/Django engineers

Ross Kimbarovsky ross at crowdspring.com
Fri Apr 6 20:02:17 CEST 2012

I can't believe it's been more than six months since we hosted ChiPy at
crowdSPRING! Time sure does fly. We'll plan to host again in 2012.

crowdSPRING is looking to grow our team and looking to hire two more full
time engineers (a senior back end and a front end). We're a Python/Django
team. Would prefer someone in Chicago but we're also cool with
telecommuting. Want to come have fun with us? Details here:

http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/18629/software-engineer-front-end-crowdspring

http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/18628/senior-software-engineer-back-end-crowdspring

Best,

Ross