[Chicago] New ChiPy Logo Proposal

Japhy Bartlett japhy at pearachute.com
Tue Apr 24 01:05:54 CEST 2012

I think you could get a better result with the color autotrace if you
tweaked some settings a little; maybe allow a few more colors to smooth the
gradients out some, (or less to get the blue/yellow to render as a single
color) and fiddle with the minimum region sizes to get rid of some of the
jaggy edges.

This is Brantley's point though: this is a very lovely illustration, but
it's not really a logo until someone makes some nice vectors.

- Japhy