[Chicago] New ChiPy Logo Proposal

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Apr 24 17:12:40 CEST 2012

(this is the coolest bikeshedding thread ever because I like illustrations)

No way, if we are paying someone to make logos they should do all the
work. And that illustrated text does not make a typeface that I like
(which I really noticed when it was rendered in black and white).
Drawn typeface, not so bad. Crisp, ugh.

--
sheila