[Chicago] chipy openhatch mediagoblin?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Apr 24 17:14:47 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com> wrote:

> FWIW I believe it's Asheesh Laroia who is actually the head of OpenHatch.
>  In any event, we just had an event with them on my campus this weekend that
> went really well.  Were I actually in Chicago I'd hapilly volunteer to help
> put something together.

Thanks for the correction. That's an oops.

I thought you were in Chicago? What happened?

Since chipy has a pool of sponsor money(?), I'd like to propose that
we spend it on things like inviting people to come give talks and do
workshops like this. We could use the money to pay for travel and
lodging. Did you run a workshop? We should invite you, Asheesh,
Jessica, etc. here.

--
sheila